Thursday, December 1, 2011

A simple family picture

Growing up we always hear

"God has a plan"
"Trust God"
"God doesn't make mistakes"

Its very reassuring.

Usually these phrases are used at a time in your life that your feeling down, overwhelmed, or when something has happened.

I was going through my facebook pictures, and these phrases popped into my head while I was looking a picture of my amazing family.
"God doesn't make mistakes"
"Trust God"
"God has a plan"

How cool is it that God has had a plan for my life before I was even thought of.
How blessed am I that God chose ME to be Brad's wife, and the kids mom.
God handpicked me to raise Brycen, Braylee, and Braycee. He decided that I was strong enough, smart enough, capable enough to be in charge of these 3 little lives.

Out of all the people in the world, he knew it would be Brad and I.

We started out living in a cement basement and now look where we are at. He had a plan for us. All along he was whispering "Trust in me"

So, looking at the family picture, I was able to see just how awesome God really is and just how much God knows I am capable of.

Its very reassuring...

No comments:

Post a Comment