Friday, October 14, 2011

I must know everything...

I can't be left out of the loop
On anything
Ever

40% of the time I spend on the computer, I spend on news websites
40% of the time I spend on the computer, I spend on facebook
20% of the time I spend on the computer, I spend looking at ads

I dont ever want to miss anything.

I dont ever want to miss a huge news story. I have to know the name of every person involved in every situation.

I dont ever want to miss a single big thing on facebook. So my times I find my self signing off and signing back on just incase someone has updated something.

I don't ever want to miss a special sale at walmart or martins.

Its seriously a hobby of mine to know everything at all times. Not only do I have to know everything on the web, I also need to know what is going on in my friends lifes at all time. Anytime there is a vague status, I just HAVE to know what its about.

No comments:

Post a Comment